Best South Portland Moving Company
Formerly Corbett-Terwilliger-Lair Hill, the neighborhood now officially known as South Portland is one of Portland’s exciting and diverse places to live! Home to 26,000 people with a median household income of $83,600, this historic neighborhood is located south of downtown on the Willamette River and includes the redeveloped South Waterfront district. South Portland is the place to be if you love water recreation, green urban spaces, a laid-back vibe, and fun amenities within walking distance. The highlight of South Portland is Willamette Park, a large waterfront park with game courts, a dog park, boat dock, plus canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards for rent. Millennials love the waterfront high-rise lifestyle, nightlife, and attractions. The neighborhood is also a top pick for downtown commuters and medical workers and students with OHSU, NUNM, and three hospitals just minutes away with an aerial tram for commuting. Are you moving in the neighborhood, leaving the city, or moving a business? Dependable South Portland movers can give you a seamless, stress-free transition!
Are you buying a home in the neighborhood or moving into one of the new high-rises? Relocating to be closer to work? You already have enough on your plate. A professional moving company in South Portland can take the burden of moving off your shoulders so you can look forward to what’s ahead. Skip tedious and exhausting heavy lifting, packing, planning, and coordination without worrying about driving a large moving truck on congested, tight urban streets. PDX Movers is here to help!
Affordable South Portland Moving Companies
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed planning your move or unsure what to expect when hiring professional South Portland movers, these frequently asked questions may help.
How much do movers cost in South Portland, OR?
Many factors determine your South Portland moving company price. This includes your moving dates, distance, home type/accessibility, services you need, volume of belongings, and number of movers needed. You’ll receive either a flat-rate or hourly quote depending on these details.
Contact PDX Movers for a virtual or in-person assessment to receive a free moving estimate that’s personalized to your move.
What do South Portland, OR movers do?
What can’t movers do for you! Here are just some things South Portland moving companies do to make your moving experience easier than you dreamed possible.
- Professional packing with the right supplies and techniques ensures everything makes it to your new home intact
- Home prep work means you won’t have to deal with scratched floors or holes in the wall while moving out
- Well-maintained trucks correctly loaded and driven by professionals saves you the stress of driving on busy Portland roads and protects your items
- Background checked, uniformed, and trained movers give you peace of mind knowing every detail will be handled by experts using the proper equipment and techniques
- Moving day is faster, easier, and more efficient with a crew operating with a plan in mind
- No heavy lifting needed to save your back!
- Furniture is disassembled, protected, and reassembled
- Door-to-door storage means you can skip a storage unit during an already hectic relocation
PDX Movers has served Greater Portland for over 7 years with more than 1,500 successful relocations each year. We’re proud of our team of trained movers in South Portland who uphold our standard of ethics and customer support. We’ve earned hundreds of 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google and look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers!
How do you choose a good South Portland mover?
Don’t choose just any moving company in South Portland. For your protection and peace of mind, look for the following:
- Licensed and insured
- Background checked and trained movers who are employees, not subcontractors
- Years of experience
- Low claims rate
- Good safety record
- Positive reviews and testimonials
- Transparent pricing without a high upfront deposit
Make sure you know who you’re hiring and don’t be afraid to verify credentials and ask questions before trusting someone with your belongings.
South Portland, OR Moving Services
Get the South Portland moving help you need on your budget. Tailor our moving services to fit your needs with labor-only and full-service moving solutions!