Anyone searching for storage units in Beaverton, OR will find that there are plenty of great places to choose from nearby. As you think about the amenities you’ll require, it will be easier to determine what type of storage facility you need.
Some of the main things to consider when picking between local storage companies in Beaverton are whether they have climate-controlled units, enough space for your belongings, or RV storage for large vehicles.
The average cost for Beaverton storage is around $1.70 per square foot, which equals out to about $53 per month on average. These prices will change depending on the size of your storage unit, the type of unit, and other amenities the company offers.
Types of Storage in Beaverton, OR
Based on your specific needs, there are many different types of storage in Beaverton for you to use. You’ll need to make the decision focused on what will be best suited for your situation and price range.
The main types of Beaverton storage include:
- Self-storage units: As a basic do-it-yourself option, self-storage is the most common type that people use to store their personal items. Most companies that offer self-storage give you access to move everything in and out as needed. Since you’ll be handling the transportation process, it is usually a good idea to find a place that is close to your home or apartment.
- Traditional storage: With options ranging from warehouse storage to palletized storage and vaulted storage, this is a good solution for businesses. Many companies will use traditional storage services to store their products or inventory. It’s also a good way to keep furniture safe and secure.
- Climate-controlled storage: Most storage companies in Beaverton now offer climate-controlled units that are made to protect your belongings from the elements. As the seasons change, the units can be switched between A/C and heat to ensure they don’t reach extreme temperatures in either direction.
- Mobile storage: You have likely seen large pods that have been dropped off in front of homes or business locations which people can use to store their items. Once the mobile storage unit has been filled, the company will pick it up and safely store it with other pods. You can then get your items back whenever you want.
If you’re considering self-storage in Beaverton, you can always get help from a reliable storage company in the area.
Choosing the Best Storage Companies in Beaverton
Before deciding between the top Beaverton storage units, there are a handful of things to think about first.
- Accessibility: Since some Beaverton storage facilities aren’t open 24 hours a day, you’ll want to check their hours of operation before making your choice. You’ll usually get the best accessibility with self-storage options.
- Security: Everyone wants as much peace of mind as possible when it comes to their personal possessions. Make sure the storage company you choose offers security measures such as keyless entry, good lighting, gated areas, and controlled access.
- Cost: While you’ll want to pick self-storage in Beaverton that you can afford, higher prices also tend to mean better security and more amenities.
- Size: Local Beaverton storage units range in size from as small as 20 square feet up to the hundreds. Finding the right size for your items will ensure you aren’t overpaying for space that you don’t need.
Top Beaverton Storage Companies
1. Extra Space Storage – Experienced Beaverton Storage Company
Ranked among the best storage companies in Beaverton and across the nation, Extra Space Storage was founded in 1977. Since then, they’ve developed more than 2,050 storage facilities across the country.
View this post on Instagram
With a strong dedication to customer service, Extra Space offers climate-controlled Beaverton storage units ranging in size from 4 feet by 5 feet up to 10 feet by 35 feet. Their security features include electronic gates, on-site management, coded access, and 24/7 video surveillance. They even offer individual alarms for units at a premium cost per month.
- Address: 11430 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Phone Number: (503) 579-4971
2. Public Storage – Biggest Storage Facilities in Beaverton
After getting its start back in 1972, Public Storage has grown to become the largest owner and operator of storage facilities in the world. Offering many plans that start with $1 for the first month, people searching for the best place for Beaverton storage will love this option.
The unit sizes at this location are up to 10 feet by 20 feet, giving plenty of space for home belongings. Their facility can be accessed seven days a week between the hours of 6:00 am and 9:00 pm. Some of the best features offered by Public Storage include their LED lighting, climate-controlled spaces, and access to moving supplies.
- Address: 6500 SW 110th Ct, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Phone Number: (503) 610-3971
3. StorQuest Self Storage – Convenient Beaverton Storage Units
Trusted by people like Tony Hawk, one of the top storage facilities in Beaverton is Storquest Self Storage. They make the process easy with ground-floor units, 24/7 access, and well-lit halls.
Storquest has great features that include dollies, loading docks, security cameras, month-to-month rental plans, and more. Their lot is fully fenced for additional security to give you peace of mind at all times.
- Address: 750 NE Cornelius Pass Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Phone Number: (971) 267-2053
4. Sunset Mini & RV Storage – Cost-friendly Storage in Beaverton
Having been family-owned for more than 20 years, Sunset Mini & RV storage has long been providing exceptional customer service. They offer convenient tools like their storage calculator to estimate how much space you will need to store your belongings. With friendly staff standing by to help you as needed, you can always be sure you’re taken care of.
Among the most affordable storage companies in Beaverton, they have competitive rates for their units which get as big as 20 feet by 35 feet. You’ll find moving carts in every building and can purchase moving supplies from the front office if necessary.
- Address: 16501 NW Twin Oaks Dr, Beaverton, OR 97006
- Phone Number: (503) 690-4343
5. Tanasbourne RV & Mini Storage – Top-rated Storage Facility
Tanasbourne RV & Mini Storage has been serving the local community since 1996 and has many great services. Offering the best RV storage in Beaverton, they also have self-storage options as well.
Renters can choose between uncovered and covered storage for their RVs and feel comfortable knowing the area is under video surveillance at all times. They have fair pricing, clean facilities, and great customer service with many happy reviews.
- Address: 7980 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Phone Number: (503) 405-4424
6. Parkside Mini Storage and RV – Nice Storage Amenities
Whether you need vehicle storage in Beaverton or space to keep your home belongings, Parkside Mini Storage and RV is a great option. Their location has wide driveways and offers 24-hour video surveillance both inside and outside.
You can rent your unit online and choose between sizes from 5 feet by 5 feet up to 10 feet by 40 feet. They don’t require deposits or move-in fees, which means you can save money upfront. They also accept commercial deliveries if you decide to hire local movers to assist you with transporting your items to the Beaverton storage facility.
- Address: 7675 SW Nimbus Ave, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Phone Number: (971) 708-1587
7. Premier Storage – Climate-controlled Storage in Beaverton
Premier Storage offers heated and cooled units that maintain temperatures between 58 and 75 degrees throughout the year. They have individually alarmed storage units in Beaverton for added peace of mind along with proximity card gated access.
Since they don’t charge admin fees, you can get into your unit for less money upfront while also enjoying affordable monthly rates that are guaranteed for a minimum of one year. With a fully covered loading bay, you can safely move your items into and out of the unit without having to deal with the weather.
- Address: 2001 NE Aloclek Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Phone Number: (503) 852-5330
8. West Coast Self-Storage Beaverton – Modern Storage Facility in Beaverton
West Coast Self-Storage Beaverton was recently rebuilt to provide new, clean spaces to store your possessions. They offer customers an affordable and safe place to store items for as long as needed. Their climate-controlled units have either air conditioning or heaters depending on the weather along with loading bays to avoid the elements.
The security at this Beaverton storage company is top of the line with fingerprint ID access and 24-hour digital video surveillance.
- Address: 9540 SW 125th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Phone Number: (503) 524-1116
Map of Storage Units in Beaverton, OR
Find the Best Beaverton Storage Units
Whether you need furniture, car, boat, or RV storage, you can find plenty of top-rated storage facilities in Beaverton to choose between. As you narrow down your choices by location, costs, security, and other features, it will be easier to decide on the best option for you.