Our Blog Post Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or removed as follows:
- Comments considered to be spam or are solely of promotional nature will be removed.
- Comments containing links need approval by the moderator before they are published.
- Comments including expletive or vulgar verbiage will be deleted.
- Remarks containing language or concepts that could be considered offensive will be deleted. Please be aware that this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, abhorrent, misguiding or defamatory language.
- Comments that attack any other person directly will be deleted.
- Please be respectful toward other contributors, any comment that is disrespectful or could be perceived as harassment will be removed.
- No anonymous comments are permitted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.